The Fahrenheit Four

Book: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Malcolm, Izzy, Aedan, Stella

Summary:

In the premiere of our podcast about Fahrenheit 451, we talk about Ray Bradbury’s writing style, the hound, and interpreting the figurative and the literal in this book. This book is about a society where the word ‘firemen’ becomes inverted to mean someone to starts fire to burn books. We explore this and much more. Please enjoy!

Zoe Zisser (Student 2021)
Zoe Zisser

I liked this and how you all were able to express your different predictions and viewpoints and such. It makes me want to see what you mean when you talk about his writing style.

Jasir Chavis (Student 2021)
Jasir Chavis

I really enjoyed how you all fed off of one another it was a really authentic easy flowing and insightful conversation. You didn't even SPOIL?! good job can't wait to listen to more material. The music was very upbeat to nice addition!

Jasir Chavis (Student 2021)
Jasir Chavis

Hasciya Austin (Student 2021)
Hasciya Austin

I enjoyed how you all were able to easily keep the conversation going, and that you not only explained the plot but also talked about other components within the book(like the writing style)