- For my projects I decided to do journals. These journals are Lady Macbeth’s. They show how Lady Macbeth’s character changes throughout the story.
- I wanted to do these journals so the reader can better understand the character of Lady Macbeth. In the story it seems as if she doesn't really have a heart. She seems cold and cruel. I wanted to show the readers that Lady Macbeth does have feelings and does regret her actions. I did these journals by incorporating quotes from the story.
- It was hard to come up with creative ideas and it was also hard managing time. Usually teachers give immediate deadlines, but we had complete control over what we wanted to do.
- I’m proud to see my writing progress.
- If I could I would have started the project earlier.
- My colleagues’ projects were all outstanding. From them learned that they’re are so many ways to show case work. I saw projects that I would never have thought of doing.
- I learned that I should stop putting limits on what I can do and excel.