The Life of Tyshon

​In the slide I put some pictures of things that describe who I am as a person. Those pictures was a football, food, family, a basketball, music, and a Playstation 4. In my slide I chose the background to be blue because that’s my favorite color. I chose neon green because I think that the blue makes the green stand out. I had a picture of a basketball and it was bleeding off the slide. I chose to make the picture of music diagonal to show contrast between the pictures. I put the title in the middle because I think it is more noticeable.

The Life Of Tyshon (Tech) (1)
​In the slide I put some pictures of things that describe who I am as a person. Those pictures was a football, food, family, a basketball, music, and a Playstation 4.
In my slide I chose the background to be blue because that’s my favorite color. I chose neon green because I think that the blue makes the green stand out. I had a picture of a basketball and it was bleeding off the slide. I chose to make the picture of music diagonal to show contrast between the pictures.  I put the title in the middle because I think it is more noticeable.