The Long Beginning of The Story

Last year, during spring break, in the rainy month of April, which is also the glorious month of my birthday, I was extremely bored to death and the boredom caused me to watch my life saving cable TV, but there wasn’t anything on cable television so I was forced to switch my attention to the computer to watch shows that normally don’t come on American TV because they only exist in the wonderful country of Japan so I used the magical power of the internet to watch a comedy, mystery, psychological, science fiction, slice of life, and supernatural genre anime titled “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”; which is about a beautiful girl named Haruhi Suzumiya who introduces herself as having "no interest in ordinary humans" but she creates a school club called 'Save our world by Overloading it with fun Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade' or the S.O.S. Brigade in short, whose main goal is to find any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers(an individual capable of telepathy and other similar paranormal abilities) and it’s ironic how the students who join the club are aliens, time travelers, and ESPers but there is one member who is nothing special, he is just an ordinary schoolboy who doesn’t believe in aliens, time travelers, or espers but he soon find out that they are real and they only exist because the girl Haruhi Suzumiya is a god and she makes whatever she wants to happen because she is a god and cause things to happen with her mind.