THE PACIFIC GARBAGE PATCH

What went well?

I think what went well was the group contribution towards the project. I also liked how our group were doing things on time checking in with each other. I think overall our communication was very good, and when doing a group a project I believe that’s very important.

What did not?

I think what didn’t go well was the fact that we had so many websites that it was hard to figure out what information should be included in what. It was very hard to narrow it down.

What would you do differently next time?

If I could do one thing differently I guess I would’ve organized the websites better, and learned how to professionally do an info graphic to make it more decorative.

Be Concise: I think our project was concise

Be Visual: Our visual I believe was good, it included the information that it needed and the requirements that were needed.

Be Smarter: I think we could’ve added more information or could’ve been more detailed and specific in certain areas.

Be Transparent: It was obvious that our project had a good overview of information that we found.

Be Different: Our project wasn’t necessarily different or unique but it was nice, neat, and straight the point.

Be Accurate: We used Sources that were reliable, sufficient, and to the point. We mainly based our sources on articles.

Be Attractive: Our info graphic included pictures that related to our description.

Be Varied: We used a variety of pictures.

Be Gracious: having graciousness throughout this project wasn’t presented as much as we could’ve.

Be Creative: The info graphic could’ve been a little more creative. I believe we could’ve added more wording, more color throughout the project.

Which of these areas did you excel in?

I believe we excelled in making our project concise, and making it with a variety of pictures.

Which were not so well represented?

I think our creativity wasn’t shown in this particular project, but overall our project I believe is well developed and straight to the point.

Why do you think some elements of design were easier or harder to include in the end product?

I think some elements of design were harder to include in the end product because we weren’t necessarily use to working with info-graphics, so creating something different I guess was a little more challenging.