The peace in the history

Hey everyone:
This is my advanced essay number 4, with the topic of the violence. This essay  is about historical events, solve by the peaceful way, and show that the war is not the better answer for the conflict. Enjoy

Afghanistan,1978. The soviet army invaded Afghanistan, with the hope to get out of the soviet crisis. The US army sent weapons to the mujahideen for self defense, US and the U.R.S.S were in the cold war. In 1992 the soviet ran away because they couldn’t defeat the local guerillas supported by the United States. At that moment that look like huge victory, but then in 2001 the same person who were trained by the the US army attacked the World Race Center. All world were wondering why they did that.  The answer is clear: violence only bring more violence. I don’t want to go in details.

My point is that conflicts had never been solved with with violence, in anytime. In all case that violence had develop in a pacific resolution. The only way to get a solution in any situation is with the peaceful way. And here in most in the cases, they were able to keep the peace much time \after . We can look to the history and notice that.

The most popular is India. This country was a U.K colonie, where they committed abuses, like most of the colonies.  After world war II, people in India wanted to be independent, and the riots started.

But them appear Gandhi, and start the disobedience  civil, basically was to protest in peaceful way, and ignore the security forces who try to stop them. This worked, after almost 10 years, the british were out, and India was indepencie.

After the independence, the country was in peace, because they didn’t use violence, so nobody wanted to hurt them.  Probably if they had used the violence, the conflict had been longer, with thousand of deaths in both sides, and  even the Indian win, the violence inside of the country still present time after the independence.

But not only India got the resolve conflict the peaceful way. This year, in Gambia, small country in Africa, a dictator ran away, because the country was against him, and the other choice was a civil war. This time he didn’t took the war, because some countries, like Senegal were ready to invade this country. So the dictator with this situation chose the peaceful way, and resolve a conflict that other way will thousand of deaths, and don’t resolve the conflict

Even the actual democratic government offer him to live there, with no punished and the rights as the other people from Gambia.

In the history of the humanity, most of the events happened because someone lose or won a war, but most of the wars that happened in the last 2,000 years is because war in the past.

But the conflict resolved by the peaceful way are less, but it didn’t cause more violence or war after that. You can think in Gambia, or India as a country, or even social problems, like the apartheid in south Africa.

Every country, before use the military way, the easy one, should think in the conscious after the war, look if the can damage the future of the country. But I know the interest of the countries are above the people who live in that interest, destroying all the hope for avoid the war.