This I Believe: The Different the Better

Walking through the hallways in class you can tell that no two people are the same, but why are so many people judge for being so different. Whether someone dresses out of the ordinary or just they aren't afraid to be themselves everyone looks at it as a problem. I look at it completely different.
I strongly believe that people should dance like no one is watching, sing like no one can hear them, live like it's heaven on earth, and to love as though you never been hurt. In order to do these things you have to be yourself. 
I remember at the start of wanting to come into high school I was nervous about whether I would be accepted or if people acted the way I did. As i went through my first week of high school I realized that no one is going to act the way I do, laugh the way I do, or in all just be me.
I learned that it is fine for me to be that different person, because with everyone being so different it makes the world go round. I was looking at a show The Fairly Odd Parents and remember a specific episode were Timmy wished that everyone was exactly the same so he could stop being bullied.Through out the show he was enjoying the fact that everyone was the same, but as time went on he started to realize how boring life was for the fact that everyone wanted to be the exact same. 
America is made up of billions of people with no two people the same. People who have different opinions on the same topic, enjoy different types of music, or may be from the same culture and eat a different type of food. I look at it as though if someone has to change the way they are just to fit in a crowd they aren't being true to them self. As the saying goes rather be loved for who I am then who I'm not. Fitting in may same like the easiest thing to do but as life goes on I have learned the different the better.