Three Mile Island Infographic. Rburenstein, Dwirt, Wpotts

I think the final product turned out well. Dan and I worked together well out of and in class. We worked pretty hard, and I think it paid off in the end. One thing that wasn't so great was teamwork throughout the group, we had 1 member who didn't really contribute to the product. Some of the class time wasn't used wisely when there were distractions, but it was mostly used well. Next time I would choose a different way of portraying this information, maybe using pie charts or other methods. I would also make sure to use all of the class time effectively.

I think that we were good at being creative, because we showed parts of the accident that other people might not have thought about. I think that the project was concise, not using very many words, and having a lot of images. I think that it was somewhat attractive, because our images are interesting, and cool to look at. Our project could be more transparent, because it's not that easy to tell who, what, when or where. Also there is only 1 government reaction on the info graphic.  It was harder to make the who, what, when, where, how, and why because it would take away from the info graphic if it was obvious, and the info graphic wouldn't make sense if they weren't included. It was hard to think of a unique design, but once it was thought of and planned it wasn't that hard to make

.