Thursday Splendor

So today I'm feeling really good for some reason.
 This is a pleasant change from the depression I had sunk in all week. I'm smiling more and laughing and actually living life without stress, or just not thinking about the things that stress me out.  All week I have been debating on letting somebody go out of my life, who just cause me extra stress at times, or keep stringing them along, just to blatantly cut them off the day I go to college. Right now I think If i let go, It will blow up in my face before I get to college, but if I wait, it can be over and done with.
 I could always make up a lie as to why I was letting them lose, but I really don't feel like all the extra drama. Ho could you tell someone to leave you alone because they cause you too much stress and your tired of them? There is no nice way to say that.  but to a person who tells you the they can't live without you, I don't want any foul repercussions to leave anybody in a bad mood.

Well anyway, I go a 94 on my math benchmark, Mr. Miles said, It was the best that he has graded so far. That made me smile  alot.  SO today is going good like I said before, I don't even mind that I have to file papers for Ms. Diane to make up for Saturday detention.