Time Flies...

Time Flies…

(This story was first gonna be first about me coming back from tour but then it switches. I guess you have to have emotion to read this.)

The lost for life was on top of the world while we were in the van on the way to the airport all of us were just talking you know chatting it up like normal teens, but the ride had gotten more intense because someone was scared of highways so we ended up blasting classical music to calm him down I don’t remember his name but if I did I wouldn’t mention it because it would be embarrassing for him but he’s in this school though that’s why I can’t mention names. Anyway back to the story and I don’t really feel like starting over the whole thing so I’m just going to go from here the beez in the trap song was playing on my ipod so I joined into the music without friends because you know the vibe was cooling like that,  so I took advantage of it and I went pretty far in the moment towards the eyes that was staring down at me for the farthest of time. I couldn’t get to myself in time to be the top of the mountain of my mind.

We were in the airport the guy with the stick that went “woom woom” and his name tag said security. I’m guessing that’s what it was yeah security, so we’re all walking through the crowd trying to get some snacks before our flight. I was with my friend Jake and I remember  the feeling he had for Japanese food in airports he loved it and so did I! SO we waited in line that was all way the down the line because we weren’t the only ones who wanted the food everyone on that floor was in that line and it went on forever. So finally we’re both up there ready to order and I asked for 3 platters 1 for then,the plane and the plane to england. I ordered this pepper chicken which was worth the wait at the time, but the time being I really had to use the bathroom so I had asked my friend to wait at the door but then I forgot he had to wait for the food so I ran towards the bathroom and the time I got there I heard something vibrate in my pocket and it was my phone and I saw the lights flashing through my pocket so I figured out that I needed to do something right? So I dialed my grand moms number once I had got back into the states and she picked up wondering how I was doing and I was doing fine because I knew she was okay. and I was also happy because it was the first time in awhile that I had Starbucks.When we got back on the bus I told my friend to move over and he just sat there for about  3 minutes.

Well instead of changing the times how about I switch it up to rhymes for a little bit of time because it’s the time of feeling and the feeling of time towards racks of going on onto the century of head giving feeling and emotions being spread in the air.

There are six flowers that’s full of sunshine, which all are different colors. The feelings they bring is the order of the colors. The first one is Red which brings the spice out of me, Orange which makes me feel appetising you know like a juicy steak in the hot blazing sun, Green...well green gives me all types of feelings which brings the inner goodness come right on out and don’t think about that as a negative way either because I know you all feel the same way. The next color violet ( is like a light purple)  which contains so many memories which is crazy because of the time being set throughout the times that are just already set around you and for the time being set so slow and pasty we all could/can evolve our memories through this time. The person still went inside my heart for the feelings that I gave her because if it wasn’t for me I would’ve been down to be the greatest there ever was with thoughts and all of that. The flowers, gave them to mom and I let her keep them inside of her big heart and she kept them because she loves me I guess. I went to my grandma’s grave the other day and dropped some flowers off as I was driving away I said to myself why you’d have to go, because I never got to finish my conversation with you. The reasons I feel the way I feel is because I want another chance to talk to her because I didn’t give her all the time I should’ve, I don’t know man I wasn’t expecting anything to happen.