Time Skippers Episode #3

Time Skippers
Time Skippers

Welcome to the Third and Last Episode of the TimeSkippers Podcast!

In this episode, hosts Luccas, Abi, Kaitlyn, and Diana go deep into explaining what was the author’s intent in writing the book, Homegoing. They explore different topics mentioned in the book and their significance in the book. Come join them for their last episode!

https://youtu.be/dARDU4Nif6Y

Michael Reed (Student 2023)
Michael Reed

I liked how your podcast was funny and serious. You had parts where you talked about the problems the characters had, and then also added "quips" (Luccas) to add an extra layer to it making it entertaining.

Cindy Bui (Student 2023)
Cindy Bui

The opening was interesting, I wasn’t expecting that, but it makes it more engaging. They did well with the discussion. The group made sure and allowed everyone to speak before moving on to the next conversation. They build on the conversation with their annotations to support their point. They did great asking questions to challenge the interpretation. They cheered each other on when someone made a good point. I love the positive environment.

Cindy Bui (Student 2023)
Cindy Bui