Tyler the Creator

So I just watched  "Yonkers" by Tyler The Creator apart of OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wold Gang Kill Them All) and I'm not sure what to think at this point. First you have to watch the video multiple times to even start to comprehend what he is talking about. The first time you watch it, your just going through the motions. Your first thought would be, "he looks crazy" but thats just in the first 10 seconds. Later on in the video you'll wonder why he is convulsing like a maniac or a sick deranged person, and I'm sure you'll conjure up an emotion to why the video goes in and out of focus. You will soon forget about that and be freaked out by why he is playing with a hissing cockroach, (unless your into those kind of things). Then you will want to gag and stop watching once he bites into it, but your curious about whats going to happen to this guy because the beat mixed with his flow and his disgusting habits has you in a trance. Next he takes off his shirt and his eyes go completely blank and creepy looking, his nose starts to bleed and he wipes it with his bare hand. He looks defeated in this moment then a noose drops down, still without listening to the lyrics, the video goes of with him hanging himself.

This video is really creepy, but here's the link.