- What was this show about? The internet and how it's affecting kids today.
- What is the most memorable thing to you about this show? The story about the boy who was being bullied and committed suicide, but his parents didn't know that he was being bullied that much.
- Why/Why not - is it important to watch shows like these? I feel like it's important to an extent. It's important for kid's to know the dangers, but also they shouldn't be used to scare kids into not using the internet. They should just be used to educate.
- How will you keep your future family safe online? I want to raise my kids so they trust me so I would like to say that I would trust them unless they gave me a reason to not trust them.
- Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety? So they know the limits, if they don't have any limits they'll just do whatever and could get in trouble.
- What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online? Just make sure you're honest with your kids and try to know about the internet. If you feel worried talk to your kids. Just make sure you all are on the same page.