In class, I watching Frontline's "Growing up Online."
- The show was about social media and it's affect on the people who use it.
- The most memorable part of the film was when a boy named Ryan committed suicide after being convinced to do it by an online friend.
- It's very important to watch shows like these in order to understand what to watch out for online.
- To keep my family safe online, I'll think before I post and help my brothers with it, too.
- It's important to teach your loved ones about family safety so they don't make the same mistakes as the people in the film.
- My advice: Let your kids know that you're always there for them and you can help them get through any situation, even online.