Um another story I guess

Saturday night I realized that one of the beads on my nose ring popped off. It was late, so I decided to just put it aside and fix it tomorrow. However, the next morning, the entire ring had fallen out, so I kind of panicked. 

I attempted to put the ring back in myself, but I guess it closed up a little and it hurt, so I decided I didn't want to mess with it and went to the place I got it pierced at originally. 

I decided while I was there I might as well get a bigger ring, because I've wanted a bigger one for ages. 

I didn't realize that meant they would have to stretch my piercing, and I guess I wasn't prepared for it. 

The girl put a taper in my nose and started pushing, I was just sitting there thinking ...this hurts... why does this... the piercing itself didn't even hurt... this hurts WOW THIS HURTS 

I started tearing up, and accidentally said "crying is for the weak" out loud. Now everyone there (well my two friends had come with me) witnessed how badass I am and they can't even deny it.