Us Against The Them.

Rugeiatu Bah
Earth Stream
1-9-12

We have been hiding behind the car in the forest for hours. One guy came and passed by us, our faces turn towards the gates wishing the gate were glass. Every now and then they would have a war amongst themselves trying to figure out whom was getting clone this year. Living on this planet is like; there are no wild animals in the world. However, the town itself, Ugeku, is full of gamers. Our life is controlling by others and ourselves. The different stages we go in every year.
“Stop moving” – Zel
“I’m trying not to,” – I said.
Looking in his blue eye, seeing the fair and pain knowing that we are going to be a part sooner or later. Standing still and waiting for the phones to go off or the lights. Our lights started to blink, everyone was still and praying for their life. We hide for that whole day till dawn came back.
“What do you think that was Zel?” – I asked
“ I have no idea, but what I do know is that we need to be smart, did you see what it did to Alex?”- Zel
“Yes, her body was rip into pieces and none was found afterward.”- I said.
“But we can not stay here for the whole time, we are the only two in this entire plant, I’m scare Donte.”- Zel said.
“You right we need to get going to somewhere safe, I’m sure there’s one out there, we just got to stay together, okay? Stay together!”- I said.
We crawl from underneath the car and sprint down the clone road as fast as we could. My heart pounding fast and fast as each second goes by.  It was as quite as us taking the S.A.T in high school. Zel is one my few guy friends that I grew up with; we knew each other since we was three. Our parents both worked at the same place. Tears came running down my face once I started to think about them, there was no one in the entire planet. At least that ‘s what we thought. It was 8:00pm Zel was trying to figure out why did the car alarm started to go off and the lights break off at 12pm in the afternoon.
“Did you see anything when we was hiding” – Zel said
“No, nothing” – I said, as I moved closer to him.
“Nothing at all?”- Zel said
“Well the afternoon that the Aliens came in town, when we was trying to run away I saw a dog barking at something but it was invisible to us.” – I said
“When your cell phone started to ring when no one was calling and then the door just rap into piece how Alex did.” – Zel
“Yes, it funny how during the day it invisible but at night we could see some of the body parts and whenever it coming, when there’s electrons it goes off, like the car alarm and phone.” I said.
“Yes! You are a genius, doing the day, it’s invisible because the alien is made of electrons and when it’s day time,  you can’t see electrons as much as night. It’s better for us to travel during the night then the day, that way we will be able to see the alien better. Also the lights, any electrical devices can activate when an invisible alien is surrounding us.” – Zel
“Okay so do you have any electrical devices, cell phones, light bulbs, anything.” I said
“No, but let look around.” – Zel
We search around for any more electrical devices, and started to notice the cell phones going off.
“Run!”  - Zel
We ran towards the mall area, and started hiding in between the clothes. There was glass everywhere, our lights were going off and the cell phones kept ringing on it own. We kept quite as it came closer to us, the light bulbs we wore around our neck as a necklace light up and still. My heart pounding, it feel as if my life was over, I hug Zel tight and he did the same, we both cried and I ran to the other side of the room where the glass was.
“Come on, hurrying up Zel.” I said while tear rowing down my face.
As Zel reaches his hand out the Alien rap his body into piece. The glass was another thing that can block the Alien away, just how we invisible to it doing the daytime and how the glass is invisible to them at all times. I cried for hours as I finally realize that I was the winner of the game.