VIBE Magazine: The New Pop Music|B.O.B

So tonight on my way home from school I started reading the VIBE magazine that I had picked up in the school library. It first interested me because two of my favorite artists are on the cover, B.O.B and Wiz Khalifa. Let me start off by saying they looked pretty good dressed in all black and giving me menacing stares saying " You better pick this book up,"so I did. Another thing interested me was the  caption "the new pop music," I stood there thinking about that for a moment because music has definitely evolved.

The articles in the middle of the mag were about the music lives Bruno Mars, Wiz Khalifa and B.O.B aka Bobby Ray. They were saying something about Bruno being something like the Elvis of modern day, but I really didn't care about him.  The only article I really read was B.O.B's but trust me I will be reading Wiz Khalifa's, probably on the way to school tomorrow.

B.O.B's style is undefined. Its not all Rap, or Hip-Hop or Alternative. Vibe says  that he is a mash up between Ludacris and Andre 3000. I can understand totally because B.O.B is the classic rapper that everyone loves who reps their city and come up with hard lyrics. However the "Andre 3000" part of him, Bobby Ray, intrigues you with his lyrics, they are so complex and your really have to sit down and think about what what he's talking about. Personally this is all the reason I love him as and artist because he's just so real and thats rare these days for an artist in main street.