For my capstone, I wanted to do something not only for students and teachers as well. So I decided to clean up Room 500 up on the fifth floor. Room 500 is a room where students hang out, teachers take students for quizzes and studying, or both students and teachers go to so they can use the printer there. The room was in a bad state, the walls were a pale green covered in graffiti and there were books and trash all over the floor. I took it upon myself to take some time to clean up the room before I got to painting the walls to cover up the graffiti and moving shelves in for teachers. However, before I got to doing physical work, I collected data from students and teachers in order to get the result both parties wanted, as well as doing research. When it came to painting walls, light and dark colors worked best for ficus and prevented headaches and such. Bright colors that have an extra pop tend to strain the eyes and gives people headaches, which is what I was trying to avoid for students. Teachers wanted space to organize things as well as a space that is clean in order to hold tests and such. As soon as I got what I needed, I moved straight to the physical work which was finished in no time and the result came out really nice.