Virginia stay away

In 2016, my family planned to go Virginia for four days. During the summer we started to get everything set and in the month of August we left. We went to a very big and cool hotel that was pricey but worth it. On the first day there, we got settled in the room that the hotel gave us and began to get  ready to see what they had. We found this place called Busch Gardens which is a hotspot of activities and different cultural themed areas. So my family and I went to try the place out and see what it had to offer.

The entertainment system is a very big part of the world. What we usually do is go to the beach but we wanted to try something new and see if we would like it. We didn’t want to go somewhere off land and on an island because it takes too long and cost too much.

When we arrived,  we took a family photo to remember our first moments. The first ride we got on was called ‘’Pompeii’’. It is a huge water ride that looks almost like a log flume but with more effects and and a scarier drop. Day one we really did nothing and just went around half of busch gardens, got on some rides, ate some food and enjoyed the day.  On day two, we woke up to the wonderful sound and rhythm of a fire alarm. We still don’t know what triggered it but that gave me an idea of what type of day was ahead of us.

Then next we went and got breakfast which was great but after we left, we had to pull over because our car broke down. The next few minutes, maybe 12 minutes tops, the repair man comes and fixes our broken down car. Later we went to the water park and that's when things got worse.

The park was crowded but not so much you couldn’t move. Just too many people in the area. There was nothing to really do thanks to the many people in line and in the water. When we learned that there was a back part to the park by the time we were actually having fun A GIANT STORM CAME AND WE HAD TO LEAVE. We waited in our car for an hour because everyone was leaving at the same time because of the storm and we got really hungry. We didn’t eat there cause the lines were packed and the food didn’t look good.

At the end we just had enough of how bad a day were having we just decided to go to Busch Gardens and eat at the Smorgasbord. The food was good and we even got to see a show as we ate so that made the day better. We ended the day off with something right and it fixed everything that had happened before.

The entertainment system has ups and downs. We had lot’s of fun in Busch Garden and Williamsburg. Downs that set us back were the alarm at the hotel, the dead battery in the car and the rain storm at the water park. But that didn’t ruin the experience of the vacation. Many people chose different places to have a vacation and sometimes they work other times they don’t.    

https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/document/d/18Dts64lQCC5YH82nVK7YvoEvzwB1oeG8-srN6C3JagY/edit?usp=sharing