Voting on voting day

1: What motivated you to come out and vote? 

I feel as though it is my right, (that people caught hard for me to have) so it is my duty. Every vote counts and i want my voice/ opinion to be heard. 

2: What would you like to see changed in our political system? 

I wish we could all just get along to get to that common goal. I also believe that certain people get paid to much and their salaries need to be looked at and re-evaluated given our current economic situation. 

3: Do you vote every election? 

Yes, I vote every year. 

4: Do you know why we vote on Tuesday? 

Not a clue 

5: Where have you encountered the highest amount of ad campaigning? 

tv 

6: What was the most memorable campaign ad that you have encountered?

I don't really pay attention to them because they say nasty things about each other. 

7: Are you always sure of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or are you still deliberating? 

yes 

8: What changes do you hope to see in Philadelphia as a result of this election? 

hope if the mayor is re elected that the people of philly realize we need to make some changes and they don't shoot down all his ideas. Something has to give. 

9: What impact do you hope to see in Philadelphia as a result of this election? Did you learn about voting in school? If yes, did that impact your willingness to vote today?  

I feel every vote counts and there really wasn't a lot of people voting today so my vote hopefully will make that much more of a difference. I learned about voting from my mom. She reinforced how important it is to be heard and reminded me it is a privilege to be able to vote. People in other countries don't have that capability.