Walter Disney: The Truth Behind the Magic

By Natalie Sanchez

​Link to Website.

Everyone has seen a Disney movie at least once in their lives. The movies "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty", and "Bambi" opened a portal to a magical world far beyond the reality in which we lived. Princess dresses and tiaras were out of stock in children department stores and girls everywhere would dream of living in a castle one day. This was the footprint that Walter Disney left on my generation's childhood memories- these were the dreams that stemmed from Disney productions. For my first quarter English benchmark, I have chosen to create a website about Walter Disney, the master behind the magic.
Disney website glimpse
Disney website glimpse

Matthew Scuderi (Student 2012)
Matthew Scuderi

Natalie I have looked over your site several times and find something new and interesting each time! I never knew this stuff about Disney! You created a very interesting and attractive site here that captivates attention and provides great analysis of the man that kids generally know very little about. This is the man behind the cartoons and I have to say, he's not the kind of guy you'd think he'd be. Interesting connections to his cartoons and his personal life. Very detailed. I love it!