1) We watched a video in class about a boy named Jack. Jack had a bad day. Jack gets bullied at school and becomes a victim of cyber bulling at home. In the video, you can click an emoji to help him so he doesn't get bullied or hurt. After this we had an assignment to google ourselves and see what we find.
2) What it brings to mind that bullying can really hurt people and if we ignore it the problem only gets worse. When we ignore it its just as bad as being the bully.
3) When looking my name up online, I found a mixture of young and older woman including a youtuber. It was very weird seeing that this is what people will see when they look up my name.
4) When you look up my name many hipster blogs and youtube posts post up so I assume people would get a very chill vibe.
5) The goal of internet trolls is to get you angry for the sake of their own entertainment.
6) The positive of being anonymous on the internet is that people cant track you down but that can also be a be a negative, because people can then post anything they want.