WHY DO I WRITE ?

I write not only to fill the void of creative feeling in me. I write not only to inspire others but my inner self. Those reasons are not what they are but they mean and they mean what i write. The foundation of life is originality for without that there would be no other creatures. The wolf would be looking for cows and the snakes would be playing with mice but no thats a message. We are not like the things of this world and for that we create our own language. We use these scribbles we call letters to express a  in one bottling up to  pure chaos but that is not in humans personas. No we are creatures of force so we force the fabric of time into our hands hoping that time doesn't pass of by , but thats all a part of the great race of the races i do not win but lose. see i do not run but i walk thinking about the next step in the future for when it comes to it all we can do is think and wonder. My children's hands will be mine incarnate opening feeling the stroke of a pen a wait in the dirt hoping that one day a feathers mark will appear on the sun and the world will not be many but one. Our ideals will morphs into a creature of pure insight and we shall not try to despise this being but become part of it. For in the dark there is always a ray of light waiting for you to seize it but not with a holding mine but with a open heart. The essence of writing is not set in stone but it at least can be written on it. All you have to do as the creator of this piece is imagine your life as a ship on the ocean and you see your horizon line. Writing is not a action but a gift from god. thats why i write.