Why do we write?

Hm, writing? Why do we write? What is “writing?” what are we writing about? What inspire us to write where does writing come from? Writing is that thing that people jot down on paper, walks, grounds, computers, hands just about any solid object that you can think About can be written on. We can write about just about anything, stories, poems, riddles, jokes and notes just to remind you of other important things that happen. All you need is your mind, a pencil or writing utensils and a solid object to write on and write away. You can write the new masterpiece inspired by shakeshere. Or instructions on how to build something from the future to make people lives way easier. Writing is the base and foundation of everything from the pass, present and future. Without writing, life would be like French toast without the butter, the cheese fries without the cheese, the sea without the water. Life would be just one boring oblivion of boredom and sowwer. Without writing, there would be no more books, tools, inventions, poems, songs, music nothing just people wondering the earth with out no enjoyment what so ever. What, do you think, “oh, I don’t need writing, I’ll just turn on the TV and what my favorite show” or “I’ll just watch a movie” or “oh, ima just play my new Xbox game” You couldn’t! Writing is how all those things are created. If there’s no scrip, there’s nothing to become in theater nothing.

Who would teach the children the fascination of writing or the thrill that you get, the Goosebumps you get from reading stories and the mind numbing things you can learn from other people writing. The bible, history, science experiments done and famous mathematician that lived in life nothing. This world would be just so meaningless. Writing completes us we write for others, ourselves and just for fun. Writing is one of the most important things that Humans and possibly others can do…