Word Can Be Strong

In today's soctiey, young teens are always under constant pressure, and they may not know how to release pain and stress, other than to harm themselves. That's were self harming comes in. It's when someone harms themselves by cutting, burning themselves, or other ways. I've interviewed one of my fellow upper classmate, and she told me how she struggled with self-harming. 
English interview
Reflection: 

As I growth up, I had never being in a environment where teenager are cutting, drinking, smoking, and harming their-self is command. When I see those story or hear a story of self harming I begin to judged them, I feel like those are not normal, people like that had problem in their mind in order to do that to their-self . Like other, I often say thing that doesn't mean to hurt anyone, something that I view as joke, but many people who are under depression are taking it really serious. Attend SLA help me realize that people who surround me who had different story then  I'm. Some growing up without both of their parent being their life, some struggle with relationship, or eve and many other thing that I cant image is happened to their life. Everyone had it own journal and they had their own struggling.Their struggle maybe different from I wont know how it feel because I'm not in their shoe therefore I don't have any right to judge them. I should also be mindful of what I saying because that joke or a command that I make can hurt someone. Word can be really strong.

Chris Tran (Student 2015)
Chris Tran

I like the way you interviewed a person who has went through it all. I like the music it sets the tone of the interview and also your reflection is really deep. Good Job My!!!! ;)