250 Word Sentence

As I watched his rehearsed, unduly ridiculous speech, which I had heard before on many occasion, with his overly fitted suited with matching printed tie screaming creepy politician who will stand in the crowd, kissing babies in hopes of reelection to keep his seat of power that he may not have truly deserved, if he politician’s uniform was not enough his tacky overly decorated office covered with awards, accolades, accomplishments, and newspapers covers with his gleaming white ‘trust-me-if-you-want-to’ smile screamed at me, giving me more than enough reasons to hate this city and its political leaders who we ignorantly allow to keep their positions, I knew that I did not want to be standing in the crowd of kids they believed were the best at a sport that they: 1. Knew nothing about 2. Couldn’t care less, and 3. Had no interest in learning more, we were just another step in his process to remain the sole ruler of our adjudication system, but there was one woman, whose name was Roxanne (her last name I cannot remember), the youngest judge in Philadelphia she stood at a height of about 5 foot, with her small stature that was covered by a black over sized judge robe, and a smile bright enough to make light up a dreary court room, she changed my opinion about our court system, even though we were not able to see her proceed over a real trial, her love for the law and everything it stands for protruded out louder the ignorant speech of district attorney.