World Of 100

The interesting thing here on this graph is how many other languages there are in the world because even the number of Chinese speakers is very low and that is the highest percentage.

This was one of my more accurate ones besides other and christian.

It was interesting to me how many people were from Asia in this geography statistic.  I had no clue that 62% of all people live or are from Asia.

I was pretty much off in most situations but I was pretty accurate in the religion section. I think this is because I see a lot of diversity in religion in Philadelphia so it sort of represents a world scale. The section that surprised me the most was the Asia for geography, or maybe even geography as a whole surprised me the most. I honestly didn't think that so little live or are from North America and that such a number live or are from Asia. I personally think that I was so off-course because I tried to stay modest in all of my answers usually suppressing my first answer. Despite that I still think that I could not really think in terms of the whole world because I have only seen certain parts of the world which make me think of terms of my world, not the whole world.