World of 100 Analysis

Everybody perceived the word accordance with his or her reality. This is the probe to that analysis. The exercise consists in try to calculate the number of people that you believe is in each category based in 100.  Below we present three different bar graphs cooperating the world reality with what the average in the class believe is true, and what I thought was the real number.

chart_8

I choose these categories because I was sure that were the ones where I was closer, but the results give me some surprises.  Now with the real answers I think that the most accurate is the urban/rural chart even when we tend to add more in the urban areas, but that is normal because we life in a city and we believe the most of the people had the same situation. The same happen to me with the genders, I put more female than male, and in geography I add more people in the parts that I know. And the whole situation almost repeats in all categories, languages for example. 

chart_9 (1)

In the case of this graphs as you can see the differences between the class, the reality and my distribution is not enormous despite that we have a lot of different options, but still you can see some of them a little bit higher or under the real number, and once aging our perspective of the world depends in our reality, and the true is the US is a country where religion is free, so we really do not have a real sense of this. 

chart_7

In a very personal way I am alive to be wrong in this one, because means that more people that I think had access to drinking water, and that is amazing because we all are humans and we all have the same rights.  

Maria Hernandez 

chart_7
chart_7