You and the world

I am doing this project in English class about you and the world. It’s about problems around the world. So I have to find issues that happen in the world. My issue is bullying. Bullying is one of the things that happen a lot in the world and I want to tell you all about it. Then I would like to see if we can find a solution. If you asking yourself how is bullying an issue? Or what is bullying well today is your lucky day I’m going to tell you.

According to www.stopbullying.govBullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose.”  To me bullying is when you are not repeating someone.

There is different type of bullying. There is bullying by saying something example are:

·      Teasing

·      Name-calling

·      Threatening to cause harm

After that there is Physical bullying:

·      Hitting/kicking/pinching

·      Spitting

·      Taking or breaking someone’s thing

Last but not less that there is social bullying:

·      Telling other children not to be friends with someone

·      Spreading rumors about someone

·      Embarrassing someone in public

These are just the beginning with bullying. Bullying can be even harmful.

Bullying happen at school, online, and even where you live (in that neighborhood). A lot of parents don’t even know that it happen in their neighborhoods.  Some bullying can happen at home. But most of it is happening online no because of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and many more. Your phone can even be one of the things that can help others bully you. Example by text message or e-mail, and more. There is way to find out if you that bully or not maybe you can take a test. If you a teacher you can make thing a class game.

images
images
This is what i want to happen Stop Bulling !!!!

Bibliography:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uemL5V-ylmzjkPb4p_ryYn0Ui61QYIAp5eDoxL_VBKU/edit

Nia Hammond (Student 2015)
Nia Hammond

I notice that bullying is a recurring problem in all places and it's good that you are passionate in fighting against it. I wonder if this has had a personal effect on you. What if people actually listened to all of the pleas for help and stopped bullying instead of tossing it aside after watching something informal?