Zachary Sanders- Slide Remix

Tech Project_ My Life Slide 2 (1)
After presenting my project to my group members and having to do this again, the thing I was able to learn from my slide overall was falling and getting back up. Now I may not be a master at design and I know that i'm nowhere near it but it's from the mistakes that I make in life that I am able to improve on. No matter what it is that you're doing no one is perfect. Sometimes you have to accept defeat in order to grow.
There were a lot of things that lacked and could have been taken out in my first copy of the slide and i'm glad that I was able to improve those things on this one. In my first slide I had tons of pictures which was the thing I was trying to focus on in my slide but with the amount of pictures I had made it hard to focus on one thing. But in this one I changed that idea around completely. Instead of a bunch of photos I decided to make the background the center of attention with a quote on the side so that it was easier to just read the quote and admire the background. I also added the little pixel figures so I could spice it up a bit with something new. 
The research I did helped create a better slide because from it I was able to see new ways I could improve and also ways that appealed to me. For example the quote because I always liked reading quotes and seeing them makes things look better to me. I did not use any sources but I did use google images in order to find the right image for my background. Finding them didn't take that long but making sure that the image wasn't too big or was not transparent took a while. But overall I am happy with what I created.