- 2 chicken thighs or chicken bresats
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 celery stick
- 1/2 small onion
- Diced basely
- Vegeta (Spice)
- 5 eggs
- Bread Crumbs
1. Make a soup with the meat, carrot, celery and the half of an onion.
2. Next cook the soup from the time it boils to until 30 min passes.
3. Take out the meat and you have a soup leftover (which you can put extra seasoning in)
4. Cut the meat and add the diced basely, pepper, Vegeta and salt. Mix well.
5. Break 5 eggs into a bowl and mix well with an electric mixer. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and 3 tablespoons of water. Add salt. Mix well. Add flour and mix with the electric mixer untill the tough is thick enough to roll with your hands.
6. Spread some flour and dut the dough on it. Use a rolling pin to stretch out the dough untilit is thin.
7. Next use a knife to cut the dough into peaces approximately 3 by 3 inches.
8. Fill the dough with the meat filling and roll them up. Press the sides to keep the filling from falling out.
9. Take the bread crumbs and fry them until they are golden brown.
10. Boil water and put the dumplings into the water (no more than 10 at a time), and wait until they all float up.
11. Teak the dumplings out one by one and roll them in the dough.
12. Wait a couple of minutes for them to cool down and enjoy!
Almost everything in this recipe is fresh food and only a couple products are proceed food, such as the spices, oil, and bread crumbs. The Vegeta is made out of dried vegetables, salt, sugar and some flavor enhancers. As for bread crumbs, they are biased on what type you get. These processed foods all include sugar as an ingredient.
Chicken is one of the most popular foods that is also fresh, but it was probably specifically raised to one-day be a meal. All the vegetables are fresh and most likely shipped straight from a farm. The oil is also a processed food, while something like water is completely natural unless it is filtered.
This meals price wearies, for example, you can either buy bread crumbs or make them by baking old bread and then crunching them. Most of these vegetables are things that people already have in the fridge, and the meat is approximate $8. I would guess that this meal is around $20 if you buy almost all of the ingredients, not including the salt, pepper, Vegeta, water, and oil.
This meal tastes great, and might remind people of fast food, but with all the ingredients it is so much more healthy, but it also takes a lot of time to prepare.