- "Rotten Tomatoes: Movies | TV Shows | Movie Trailers | Reviews." Rotten Tomatoes: Movies | TV Shows | Movie Trailers | Reviews. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2014. This is my favorite source for getting information about movies, and fellow reviewers opinions. For my Capstone since it is about movie reviews it helps me to voice my opinion more fluently when I can see who else agrees with me. Rotten tomatoes is basically one big encyclopedia of movie reviews.
- IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 28 Jan. 2014. IMDB is like a in depth Rotten Tomatoes, not only does it have reviews from average people not professional movie reviewers, it has the most useful information from who was the cinematographer to actors. Another big part of IMDB is it’s trivia section. It let’s readers and reviewers understand and decipher the picture the way the director wanted you to see it, and what changed before you saw the final picture.
- "Film.com." Film.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2014. I enjoy using film.com because it provides a real world view on movies which I enjoy reading and then I can relate them to the real world.
- "Breaking News & Top Stories - World News, US & Local | NBC News."Nbcnews.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Jan. 2014. For my capstone, I’m doing a few larger portions analyzing movies and what there deeper meanings can be, I feel like it’s interesting what you can compare movies and real life too. For example I was using an article off NBC about Syria and found it had the most eerie resemble to the new hunger games movie.
- "VICE Today." VICE RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2014 Vice is the most un main stream news sight that I know of, and that’s why I love it. They have the most awesome stories that I can relate to movies that I have seen it just works out so perfectly for connecting these movies into current topics that most people might not know about and it makes it for a really fun interesting read.
- "RogerEbert.com." All Content. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2014. Christians have the bible, movie lovers have Roger Ebert.com It’s the website that I value the most, every reviewer on there is smart, and they know what they wanna see and what works and what doesn’t. I make sure after I review a movie to see what they say to match my film knowledge with theres so far all of mine have been on par with theres.
- "Most Movie Trivia of All Time." Movie Mistakes. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Jan. 2014. This is a great website for digging deeper into the exoskeleton of films such as facts about things that happen of the set and back stage, with the cast and crew and this helps me know more about the movie before i review it, It’s also interesting to write about that in my reviews.