Bell Tamira Lucid Chart Home Network

My Local Area Network (L.A.N.) is provided by Clear 4g high speed internet service. There are 7 devices connected to my L.A.N, they are 2 MacBook Pro’s, an iPod, a pair of speakers, a desktop computer, and 2 tablets. Through this experience of learning about my home network, I’ve learned that the cost to purchase and maintain home internet services can be very expensive. Also wifi signal is stronger if put at high elevations because wifi falls down. And I’ve also learned that my L.A.N differs from other L.A.N.’s because the conventional modem or router is connected to the internet through a phone, ethernet, or cable cord. But my modem/ hub receives internet signal via internet towers. The Clear Hub Express picks up internet signal from the nearest tower to give me my internet. I would tell others that getting “Wifi” is best when you have multiple devices that need to be connected to the internet. Also you should look into the cost when you are about to purchase the internet because you need to see which internet provider fit into your budget and what speed you would need for the amount of devices you have.