A Day In the Life Of... A Kid in France

​Here is the link to my interpretation of a day in the life of a French kid: 
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AZ1wSywVeEiVZGdmdHdtc3dfNDJmNndwc2pnNw&hl=en

A french boy or girl goes to school on a regular basis. French schools are very socio-economically diverse, and racially diverse in some areas. The children get out for a lunch break to go home then go back to resume their classes in the afternoon. 

The French have a high standard of living, and the same goes for the children. They eat well, as they are known for their abundant and exquisite cuisine. They enjoy high end clothing, as Paris is the fashion capital of the world. You can find even a 12 year wearing the latest trends from that year's Paris Fashion Show. 

The children definitely have a higher appreciation for art than American kids in my opinion, just because of the artistic culture infused in France. Most kids engage is some sort of sport, soccer is very popular among boys and ballet, which was invented in France, is popular among females. 

France is a very advanced nation, so the life of a 12 year old there wouldn't be very different than that of a 12 year old American, the values maybe slightly different but the overall layout is the same. 

Reflection: I think that I lived in a similar fashion just because of where I'm originally from. Algeria is heavily influenced by French culture, so growing up there and being raised with those values there are many similarities between me and somebody raised in France. I think that the French have a good standard of living. Things are much simpler there. When this child is 40 they will probably have a good job, a nice villa, and a nice car, which are luxuries the French view as absolute necessities.