All About Me Slide

Tech Presentation-Alex
Tech Presentation-Alex

When I first did my slide, I honestly had no idea of what my slide was going to have on it or how the layout would be. I did some research but I still was very clueless. I decided to find some images of what I like to do or what represents me and put it on a slide, but now that I have seen all the other slides, I decided to cut back on the images and have a little bit more of an interesting background as well as finding different images that made the slide a bit more connected and not separated by white space.

Michaela Peterson (Student 2017)
Michaela Peterson

I noticed that in your slide each object has lots of space which is really good so that everything does not get cluttered. I wondered what if the minecraft character was supposed to be that pix-elated. What if you changed the screen color.

Eva Karlen (Student 2017)
Eva Karlen

Your second slide is much more clear and concise than the first one. However, it is still colorful and interesting to look at, and it conveys the same message. I can see that you edited the slide based on color and contrast, and maybe even the rule of thirds. Your paragraph expresses your thoughts about the project, but you could talk about the design aspects of the project in a little more depth. What if you made it even more concise, by putting more emphasis on one of the symbols used?

Eva Karlen (Student 2017)
Eva Karlen

Kareem Davis (Student 2017)
Kareem Davis

I noticed that you made huge changes from your original to your current designs. I really think it flows better, and it draws your attention a lot more. It gets your point across really easily, but it also allows the viewer to wonder. It's really good in my opinion.