Andrew's Remix 1 Google

Keep on grinding

My name is Andrew Bowers, and I made an improved google slide. I have created this slide after weeks of research and editing. Before My skills and slide design were like a baby not about to say a complete sentence but just saying one word. now I can say a full sentence. After i'm finish tech class I hope to say paragraph. That being said, I still have much to learn.with more  research, my classmates and Mrs. Hull giving me ponters I have made some small changes in my google side.

Everyone's  constructive criticism of my google slide inspired me to make a some changes to my slide design of my slide. Imade the text bigger so that picture and the words We're not on the same line because that doesn't look pleasing to the eye. Also, I Change my pictures of wasn't so blurry.Finally I made the text pop off the page. These changes Improve my slide tenfold.

to make my Google slide look as good as it does I had to do some research.Some things that helped me were Presentation Zen because their slide was very minimalistic and eye catching. That's why I don't have a lot going on in my side. In conclusion I'm on my way to being fluent  in Tech and in slide design.