Andrew Tasik Capstone

For my capstone, I captured the “Big Day” for a couple in four minutes. A video that allows the couple to relive the day of their wedding. This idea came about when I heard that the couple was getting married. I introduced the idea to them and they approved of it. I didn’t know how to compose a wedding video so I started by researching different sources. I gained insight into what I needed, what to capture, the editing process, etc. Then came the time to record the wedding. I then went through the editing process then lastly, exported the video. There are many things I learned such as being more prepared. You only get one shot in each moment and can’t do it over. I should have taken the time to practice with the camera I was using and have an overview of the location where the wedding was held. I have gained new experiences and challenges through this project. I believe in the importance of capturing memories for us to look back upon. I hope to make a wedding video again and improve on this project.

Wedding Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qT_u1ts6j42Ndtq4WoxR91hz5Wy1NVOf/view?usp=sharing

Annotated Bibliography (1)