Anna Flenner Capstone

For my capstone, I worked on and created a “Freshman’s Guide to SLA”. To do this, I collected input from other seniors about information they wanted to share with the freshman. After that, I started drafting the written part of the book. I had to figure out how to make the information as helpful as possible without making it too overwhelming and content heavy. Then I finalized my writing and transferred it over to the Procreate app to format it as a book. In Procreate, I illustrated the cover page and added drawings throughout the guide to make it more fun and engaging. I learned a lot throughout the creation process of this capstone. I had to really put myself back into the shoes of a freshman, and consider what would have been helpful for me to know as a freshman. My overall goal of this project was to help new SLA students make the most of their freshman year, and I believe I was able to achieve that.

Bibliography

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0JIoe3bZG6RIZHkUVVdrFTOhXLTIn66hJ9lqYz5VrE/edit?usp=sharing

Anna F Capstone
Anna Flenner Capstone Bibliography (1)