Art Stool/ Negative space drawing

Screenshot 2014-05-27 at 11.07.16 AM
Screenshot 2014-05-27 at 11.07.16 AM
Screenshot 2014-05-27 at 11.08.25 AM
Screenshot 2014-05-27 at 11.08.25 AM
Negative space
  • 1. What is negative space? Negative space in this photo is the blue paper.

2. Why use negative space? The negative space makes the photo more interesting and it gives the paper levels of creativeness.

3. How can negative space be used in photography? We can use negative space in photography to display more than one photo. We can also use it to add a better color scheme.

4. What is the best way to take advantage of negative space? The best way to take advantage of negative space is to have a hidden drawing on the blue paper that someone couldn't see unless you told them about.

Stool drawing
  • 1. What is negative space? Negative space in this drawing is everything but the stool.

2. Why use negative space? I used negative space so my stool could stand out more.

3. How can negative space be used in photography? Negative space could be used in photography to portray different illusions.

4. What is the best way to take advantage of negative space? Best way to take advantage of negative space is to use it as something that is unique. Like make a picture three d with negative space.