Awa Diakite-home network

a. At my house, we have a huge amount of electronics connected to the network. Surprisingly, the internet isn't slow most times. There's rarely a time where we're complaining about how slow our phones or laptops are. We have unlimited data on our phones also so most of us aren't even connected to our wifi, like me, and we just use our data. Our laptops are just used for work which we are rarely on at the same time. b. Coming into this classroom, I knew absolutely nothing about the internet and how it works. I learned about an ethernet cable, a modem router, phone wires, and mostly importantly, the danger of the internet and the rules and regulations that come with it. c. Everyone who has an ISP/home network should know what type of plan they have and what type of cable they have and also, what type of wire brings the internet in their house

Kankoue Folly (Student 2021)
Kankoue Folly

I noticed that your system is very complex, I wonder if your system is fast, what if your system had more devices connected would it be useable or would it be horrible?