Babies having babies?

Teen pregnancy is one of the most difficult experiences a young person might ever face when it interrupts school or other plans. It can create an emotional crisis resulting in feelings of shame and fear, and it may appear that you will crumble under pressures in your environment.About 85% of these pregnancies are unplanned, which in any population can increase the risk for problems.About 4 out of 10 girls in the United States will get pregnant by age 20 - about 1-million of them each year.

My issue with this is that its basically like babies having babies! I wonder if there is a way that people can help stop teen pregnancy.  I wonder why these things happen , and why do they allow this. Sometimes  people say they did not use protection because they weren't planning to have sex. And it can also be from peer-pressure. From this research and knowing this , I think i will proceed to find out why this is happening and find out if it is the environment and what types of environment that causes this . Knowing some of the things that I discovered while researching pushes me to research more and find lots of information.

The stress of how you are going to break this news to your parents might be even greater, and finding help may seem an impossible task.Some times people think that someone will judge them and they feel that they are  in a dark place and there embarrassed and scared to search for help. However denying it or ignoring it can only make things worse for you and your child. A lot of people help with these problems .The biggest risk for teen mothers is delaying prenatal care or worse, 7.2% received no care at all.

The reason for lack of prenatal care is usually delayed pregnancy testing, denial or even fear of telling others about the pregnancy. Most states have a health department or university clinic where prenatal care is free or low cost and patient confidentiality is very important, meaning no one can tell the teen mother's family.Another problem facing teen mothers is the use of drugs and alcohol, including cigarette smoking. No amount of any of these substances is safe for use in pregnancy. In fact, their use can complicate pregnancy even further increasing the likelihood of premature birth and other complications.With the proper nutrition, early prenatal care and good screening for potential problems the majority of these potential problems will not come to light. While some tend to think that you can't teach a teen mother anything about her body or baby, it's really a ridiculous notion. Many of the teen mothers who take active roles in their care do go on to have healthy babies, despite the other hardships that they will face in their lives. Support from the families and communities is a must for the young, new family to be successful.

Bibliography -
http://www.ripnroll.com/teenpregnancy.htm
http://www.teenpregnancy.com/