Being a Bee

Kilah Kemp

Being a bee is not always as easy as it may seem, you probably thinnk being a bee is just loads of friends, you get to meet the queen and all the honey you can eat, but there are bad parts one you are very, very tiny you got people always trying get you watch out because the right SWAT from a human can kill you instantly.  I am Important, and I am smart and I am the kindest person you will ever meet. But don’t bee fooled by my small size my heart is as big as the world. I am a little bee but my stinger pacts a punch. I have always been the smallest bee in the hive but I am the biggest when it comes to IMAGINATION. I always dreamed of a world outside of this hive all the people I can meet I the flowers I can pollinate all the honey I can help make. I want to be the first bee to go to the moon. I want to see the stars; I want to go wherever whenever. It’s just little ole me the smallest honeybee. I haven’t even gone through beeberty yet. I can’t BUZZ correctly my stinger isn’t even fully developed yet. But one day I will get there I will be a big bee in the small little hive. I believe in myself and I am not going to let any one stop me, I am imaginative I am the best darn bee you ever saw and I am going to continue to be that bee forever. I’m not going to even let the queen stop me. I want to be on TV. I want to be the first bee actor ever to be on broad way or the Hollywood walk of fame. I want to be important and I am important. I am imaginative something most people know nothing of. Until I get bigger I will imagine and I will be little ole me the smallest honeybee.