Benchmark Q1 Reflection

History Print AD

https://sites.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/election-holiday/

How did you group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?
  • My group and I  kind of collaborated our ideas, until we all agreed on one topic. This focus seems to be our main focus because I think we could of relate to it. 

• 11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 
    Everyone was given a responsible to get their part of the project done effectively, and the SLA core values seemed to fit will into the process of our individual work that we all provided into a finished completed project.

• How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?
    My understanding has grown better about the whole electoral process. I have learned many things with this benchmark such as how the process of voting is done and how candidates are elected. 

• How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?
    My message to make to the audience was done through my campaign ad. Through my AD I tried to get the message out with a simple message and with creative colors and pictures to grab the attention of the audience.