Benchmark Reflection!

​For my benchmark, I chose to compare New Zealand and Brazil. In order to fulfill the requirements of the project, I needed to research each of the five provided components of collapsibility for both countries, assign a score, and give my reasoning. I chose to research the five points for each country individually, focusing my investigation on one nation at any given time. I found this approach terribly helpful, particularly in the initial stagesl because it allowed me to acquaint myself with the country while also providing me the opportunity to throw in fun, relevant tidbits I happened upon while looking the nation.
     While completing my benchmark, one thing I found wonderfully helpful was the five point framework. It created a relatively open structure around which to build my project. It was just grand! However, I cannot highlight only the good things… there are things I would have liked to change about my project, namely its submission time. I once again turned in this benchmark late which I find has sullied the whole process for me. I wish, if given an opportunity to do this project again, I would have the good sense to finish it on time.