Bike paths lobbying-Blog #2

The second step to my lobbying topic is to find out the State representative regarding to my topic. My representative is also the representative of the State of Philadelphia Traffic Court. The representative for the Philadelphia Traffic Court is FRANK DICICCO, along with seven traffic court judges.

Screen shot 2011-10-25 at 8.54.49 PM
Screen shot 2011-10-25 at 8.54.49 PM

Frank Dicicco councilman is currently serving as a Philadelphia’s First District City Councilman. Dicicco started out his life resident in South Philadelphia and his career began at Philadelphia Traffic during the year of 1967. After 1986 Dicicco left Traffic Court and became a Budget Analyst for the Pennsylvania State Senate. However, in 1990, Frank Dicicco advises his skills to bear as the “Deputy Director of Special Investigations for the Philadelphia City Controller.” But after 1993, Decicco decided to return to Philadelphia Traffic Court and work as an Administrator, which he then run for the First District City Council. Dicicco is now working for the Philadelphia district 1 and the founding of Philadelphia.

During November 18, 2009 Councilman DiCicco introduced a Bill regarding to bikers and vehicle in Philadelphia. The bill is basically states for riding safety purposes and to recognize more laws in Philadelphia/Pennsylvania that is relating to double wheels vehicle. Dicicco and other council members are working together to enforce more laws as well as rights for the bikers out there in Philadelphia.