Blog #2

• Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?

I spoke with the same person I did for the first blog. His name is Alex, and he's from Columbia. 
  • What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

For this conversation, we were speaking about a few different things. He was telling me about how he admired the United States... a lot. And we talked about his favorite food... which happened to be American food, and Columbian food. And we talked about movies. 

• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?

With this only being our second conversation, I wasn't as nervous as before. But, he noticed that my responses were better than before. I feel a bit more confident in asking questions and replying. 
  • What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?

I did better with asking questions, and being able to reply without much hesitation. 
  • What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

I think I should start making a little list of things to talk about during the conversations. 

*Because my person is trying to learn English, he was responding to my questions in English.*