Blog #3

• Who you spoke with and why you chose that partner

- I can't remember his name and I didn't take a screen shot of his name but it was something very weird.

• What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

- From talking with this person I learned that a conversation can go either way wether its in a good way or bad way. He did help me how to tell someone that I don't want to talk to them and be just fine with that
  • How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goals?

-In general my personal goals are to improve my spanish and I believe the more people I talk to the better my spanish does seem to get. 
  • What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations? What specifically to you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

- As usual just being able to keep the conversation going is one of my strong spots.
Screen Shot 2012-05-07 at 9.16.58 AM
Screen Shot 2012-05-07 at 9.16.58 AM

Kamilah Hudson (Student 2013)
Kamilah Hudson

Me gusta comó el conversacion es en ingles entonces español. Yo pienso que tu puedes hablar mas y expandas el conversacion. NO tengo preguntas sobre el topic. Keep up the good work.