Blog #4 - Música!

¿Te gusta musica?

¿Que es musica favorita?

¿Que es popular musica en Mexico?

¿Que es favorita concerta?

¿Música es muy importante en tu vida?

What are you looking forward to about this conversation?

I want to learn about the music they listen to and see if its anything like what I listen to. I know some places listen to American music that would be cool to find out to!

What are you nervous about?

I not really nervous, I am more excited! 

Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
I talked to a boy names Vann from Mexico, I chose him just randomly because I thought it might be cool to talk to someone from a different country but not a country to far away to compare music differences. 

What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?
I learned that he likes all different types of music and has been to a few concerts. He is a very music friendly person. He is mainly into like house and techno type music. 

How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
I learned about music in a spanish speaking country and had a really good conversation. I enjoyed it. 

What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
I learned about music and the conversation was the longest one I have had yet and it actually flowed well!

What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)
I need to figure out a better way to end the conversation without cutting it right off with a bye.