Blog Post #2: Curfew

frank-diccico

​The representative of the district I live in is Frank DiCicco. He is in charge or district 1. He is also a resident of South Philadelphia. He has dealt with many careers such as public serving as a Committeeman, a long stint at Philadelphia Traffic Court serving as a Director of Scofflaw and Enforcement Units, Courts, and Violations and Cashiers, Budget Analyst, and more. DiCicco always believed in community involvement, which makes a strong community. He has served at many places because he believes in helping everyone and getting involved.

Frank DiCicco voted for curfew. In 2010, he stated the reason he votes for curfew is because of Flashmobs from teenagers. He said that it has created fear for residents and something needed to be done. On September 22, 2011, Nutter announced the new curfew for minors. My legislator is arguing something different from me. I am against the curfew. Now that I think of it, I am not against it. But I would like for the government to realize that there are minors that work after school. Here is a link to the document that was made to make sure the curfew was definite: