Blog Post #4

• Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?

I spoke with my best friend Nicolette who's native language is Spanish. I chose her because she knows spanish very well, and it's easier to talk to my friends for this project rather than random people .

• What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

I learned a lot about her taste in music. Although she is my best friend, this isn't something that I know pryer to this project. In a way, this strengthened our friendship.

• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?

Well, I guess in a sense it didn't. I expected to get more from this conversation, and really just realized it wasn't as good as a question as I expected. 
  • What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?

I mean as far as expectations go, I don't feel as though this conversation went as well as it could have. 

• What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

I need to improve on having more in depth conversations. Maybe I could find another topic that have created a better conversation.Screen Shot 2012-06-06 at 11.38.49 AM

Screen Shot 2012-06-06 at 11.05.35 AM
Screen Shot 2012-06-06 at 11.05.35 AM